Long Island Thanksgiving Eats, Take Out And Dine In
Thanksgiving is almost upon us- don't worry we have options for dine in and take in including delicious Thanksgiving meal for your family and all your guests.
*Bonus* Scroll for locations popular for their Thanksgiving Eve celebrations.
Fun Thanksgiving Facts
- Thanksgiving began in colonial America as a way to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude.
- Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November
- The annual Thanksgiving Macy's day parade began in the 1920s
- The average American will consume 13.7 pounds of turkey
- Football and turkey go together .. the Detroit Lions have played Thanksgiving Football since 1934
- Favorite Pie flavor is apple followed by pumpkin, chocolate creme, cherry & pecan.
- The average cost of putting Thanksgiving dinner for 10 people in 2016 was $49.87
As we sit down this Thanksgiving, look around our tables we know we're Lucky To Live Here, be with our families and share with our friends .
We are grateful for all our blessings and to feel so lucky to live here.
The Mill Pond Seafood Kitchen & Bar is open on Thanksgiving Day. Make your reservations early and enjoy traditional turkey dinner or other favorites while looking out across the pond to Heron Park in Centerport a picturesque way to spend the day!
Hometown Bakeshop has all your pie needs covered but don't forget that they have both sweet and savory options along with a variety of other goods to add to your spread.
Need divine treats- stop by Blondies Bakeshop in Centerport for pie shape cookies, pies and more!
Cold Spring Harbor
Add to your table with pies from Youngs Farm available to order and pick up at Sweetie Pies. Nothing sets a holiday table like a floral arrangement from Ava Flora, and a great bottle of wine from the CSH Wine Shoppe.
Old Fields BBQ is offering a catering menu with a whole 15lb smoked turkey and assorted sides.
Order your fresh turkey through Kerber's Farm and place your ordered for prepared sides and delicacies to finish.
Eats across Long Island
In addition to the restaurants above, check out the delicious offering at these locations:
- Baiting Hollow/Calverton - The Cooperage Inn- buffet
- East Norwich- Rothmann's Steakhouse - prix fixe
- Farmingdale- 317 Main Street
- TBD- Farmindale- Harley's American Grille
- Farmingdale- Palmer's American Grille
- TBD- Farmingdale- Vespa Italian Kitchen - offering a catering menu
- Garden City- Garden City Hotel - prix fixe menu
- Glen Cove - La Bussola - prix fixe and catering menu
- Glen Cove- Mansion at Glen Cove- Thanksgiving buffet dinner
- Jericho- Milleridge Inn- serving prix fix and buffet and take out
- Jericho- Opus
- Massapequa - Big Daddy's- Catering orders - selections even include a Turducken
- Melville- Blackstone
- Melville - 110
- Mineola- Davenport Press Restaurant
- Port Jeff- Ferryman's Grill at Danfords - thanksgiving day buffet
- Riverhead- Farm Country Kitchen- Thanksgiving catering
- Oakdale- Snapper Inn
- Oakdale- View
- Oyster Bay- Wild Honey
- Roslyn- Hendricks Tavern
- Roslyn- Thyme- prix fixe and catering menu
- Smithtown- Garden Grill- prix fixe
- Smithtown- Insignia - Thanksgiving
- Stony Brook- Mirabelle
- Syosset- Rare 650
- Wading River- Desmonds at East Wind - Thanksgiving To-Go
- West Islip- Primi Italian
- Various location - ITA Kitchen - catering
- Check out Anthony Scotto Restaurants
- Check out the Bohlsen Group Restaurants
- Check out the Lessings Hospitality group