Everything You Absolutely Must Do On Long Island This Weekend
December 6th -December 8th
Updated Every Thursday
The weekend is finally here- find that perfect gift at Lucky to Live Here's Shop-A-Thon on Main Street in Northport. Stop by our pop up at Nest on Main for a free bag and a map with all the offerings for the event.
Look foward to seeing you from 12-3PM!
Save The Date! 👇
12/7- Children's Workshop
12/7- The Liverpool Shuffle Celebrates "Abbey Road"
12/7 Folk Music Society: Phil Ochs Song Night
Check out all these great eventshappening at the Vanderbilt:
- 12/13-12/15 & 12/20-12/22 - Carriage House Players: Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol
- 12/27 & 12/28- Twilight Tours of the Decorated Mansion
Cold Spring Harbor
12/7 & 12/8 Art League of LI: Holiday Fine Art & Craft Fair
Save the date for book signing at Book Revue
Save the date for weekly events at Pomodorino Trattoria Italiano
Enjoy a seasonal walk or hike through Caumsett State Park. NYS Parks has events at the park throughout the year which you must register for in advance. The Long Island Greenbelt Trail Conference also hosts hikes through Caumsett.
12/7 & 12/8 Northport High School: Northport Craft Fair
12/7 & 12/8 Pop by LaMantia - The Cat Behind the Hat- exhibition features images from 60 years of Dr. Seuss drawings & paintings till 12/8/19
Save the date- Nest on Main- Events throughout the month
- Nassau Coliseum: Cirque Musica- Holiday Wishes
- Glen Cove City Hall: Holiday Marketplace
- Tilles Center: Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis
- Old Westbury Gardens: Holiday Market & Drop in Activity for Kids, Christmas at Westbury House & First Night & Tree Lighting
- Boulton Center: Rockapella Holiday
- Planting Fields: Deck the Halls Annual Benefit
- Tilles Center: Dave Koz & Friends Christmas Tour
- Old Westbury Gardens: Holiday Market & Drop in Activity for Kids, Christmas at Westbury House & Long Island Flute Club Holiday Concert
- Sands Point Preserve: Holiday Tales at the Castle
- Boulton Center: Polar Express with a visit from Santa
- NYCB Theatre at Westbury: Dick Fox Doo Wop Extravaganza
Holiday Lights, Events & More
From breakfast with Santa to Holiday lights and fairs. There's something for the entire family!
**Events subject to change. Confirm event time/dates with each venue.
Join our Monthly Book Club!
All are welcome. Meeting at our Office, 129 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor.
Next discussion: Wednesday, Jan. 15th at 7PM
Now reading: Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
Scroll for a list of Long Island museums, music venues and more!
Get to know us.
At Lucky to Live Here Realty we're passionate about supporting the local businesses and events that make up our community so special. Contact us to learn more about the area.