Antique, Vintage & Fabulous Finds in the Town of Huntington
Long Island's antiquing is great fun thanks to its rich and grand history. Great vintage items can be found at local antique stores. Now you can also find pieces which have been re-purposed or re-designed in to something "new" and fabulous
March 19th & 20th, 2022 - Northport- St. Philip Neri 7th Annual Spring Antiques Show & Sale
April 23rd & 24th, 2022 - Huntington- Huntington Historical Society's Kissam Property- Antiques Sale
May 1st, 2022- Cold Spring Harbor- Cold Spring Harbor Whaling Museum- Antiques Sale
Antiques & Collectible Shop
@ Huntington Historical Society
- 434 Park Ave, Huntington, NY 11743
- What you'll find= items come from outright consignments, estates, downsizing and donations, and range from fine china to men’s tools.
- The shop itself is pretty vintage too! The Antiques and Collectibles Shop was built as an attachment to the 1790 Kissam Barn a few years after the barn was moved to the property in 1973.
- 404 Fort Salonga Rd, Northport NY 11768
- What you'll find= large selection of pretty much every type of antiques including generous inventory of furniture. Flea market April through October.
- 139 Main Street, Northport, NY 11768
- What you'll find= offering ladies, children & men's clothes and accessories, as well as some fun & fabulous art & house wares.
- 215 Main Street, Northport, NY 11768
- What you'll find= eclectic array of interesting and unusual oddities along with silver, china, jewelry (antique, vintage, and collectible), linens, ephemera, books, smalls, tools, purses and more.
- 101 Woodbury Road, Huntington NY 11743 - soon to be moving to a new location at 187 Park Avenue, Huntington - check their website for details
- What you'll find= Paper Doll Vintage items, mid century modern furniture, vintage jewelry, vintage clothing, vinyl records, man cave items, dinnerware and more.
- 1038 New York Ave, Huntington Station NY 11746
- What you'll find= vintage furniture, ware & goods. You will also find a decorative paint boutique which includes Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint
- Tip- Suite Pieces holds events and workshops each month
- 444 W Jericho Tpke, Huntington, NY 11743
- What you'll find= a treasure trove of vintage, designer, retro, antique and estate jewelry, designer handbags, luxury furs, vintage hats, shoes, and accessories. The shop is also home to an impressive selection of fine china, crystal, and silver, among other curiosities.
- 377 Fort Salonga Road, Northport, NY 11768
- What you'll find= unique and eclectic pieces and cool artisan shops and dealers including Wormhole Vinyl. Ps. if you are looking for roosters for your collection- we've seen a fair few here!