Best Pizza Spots In Huntington Village, NY
Finding to-die-for pizza in Huntington is not hard. These are some of our favorite spots whether it be modest hole-in-the-wall gems or great family-owned restaurants. We hope this list helps you find some new favorites. Remember to share your foodie photos on Instagram with @luckytolivehere
Di Raimo's is family owned with families in mind. Comfortable booths, tvs, and an ample menu cater to all tastes. Plenty of dedicated parking is an added bonus!
- Tip: Not sure what type of pizza to get? They always have a number of pizza variety on view- You might wind up with a slice or 5!
- Located at 76 Wall Street, Huntington, NY 11743
Gino's Pizzeria - drawing rave reviews especially from teens. From regular cheese pizza to honey mustard chicken salad pizza, they've got pizzas for every taste by the slice or by the pie.
- Tip: Their menu includes panini's, heros, soups, and more! Their Loaded Bacon Mac & Cheese Pizza is very popular.
- Located at 318 Main Street, Huntington, NY 11743
Little Vincents - just commonly known as "Little V's" is a Huntington mainstay. No trip to "the village" is complete without a slice especially the favorite cold cheese slice; loaded with shredded cold mozzarella cheese. Accepting cash only and selling pizza only does not take away from this beloved joint which is open late and cranks out fresh pies constantly. Make a stop in after a show at the Paramount to cure all your after-show cravings.
- Tip: Try the cold cheese
- Located at 329 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743
1653 Pizza Company - A Coal Fired Pizzeria and Cocktail Bar in the heart of Huntington Village, Long Island
- Located at 345 Main Street, Huntington, NY 11743
Porto Fino - steps away from the Paramount this is the perfect spot for a pre-show slice or a dinner with friends. They are fun and lively restaurant that is not afraid to get imaginative with their pies. They feature specials throughout the year including Pulled Pork (June) and Corned Beef & Cabbage (Around St. Patricks Day).
- Tip: Stop in or visit their Facebook for their specials and/or latest creations.
- Located at 395 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743
Primo Piatto - Sitting outside the hustle and bustle of down town Huntington, Primo Piatto is nestled on East Main Street and glows with lighted trees at night. Choose from a variety of entrees or head straight to their brick oven pizzette menu which are 12" personal size pizza. They also offer a gluten free option at an additional cost. Their pizzette menu includes ten options including the tasty pazzia di carne and rucola e prosciutto.
- Located at 138 East Main Street, Huntington, NY 11743
Rosa's Pizza - an old favorite in Huntington and serves up Italian favorites including a number of pizzas, heros, mozzarella sticks (a crowd favorite) and more!
- Tip: Their salad pizzas are awesome!
- Located at 313 Main Street, Huntington, NY 11743
Southdown Pizza - has been making dough on Wall Street since 1967! Conveniently located in the Southdown Marketplace shopping center with ample parking opportunities and two pick up spots right in front. With youthful options including a Big Mac, Whopper, Chorizo & Jalapeno, Honey Thai Chicken & More
- Located at 211 Wall Street, Huntington, NY 11743
More Great Spots Outside of Huntington Village:
Mario's Pizzeria- With 3 locations, you know Mario's is a go-to spot no matter how you slice it. Check our their location for great selection and tasty fare.
- 17 Vanderbilt Motor Pkwy, Commack, NY 11725
- 311 Larkfield Rd, East Northport, NY 11731
- 1-17 Schwab Rd, Melville, NY 11747
Nina's Pizzeria- located on Main Street in Northport, this cozy restaurant has a delectable menu and great everyday selection. Their specialty pies are fantastic- chicken marsala pizza!
- 487 Main St, Northport, NY 11768
La Pizzetta specializes in personal pizzas (pizzettas) and get rave reviews for this and all other menu items.
- 1008 Oyster Bay Rd, East Norwich, NY
Pinions Pizza Company - their dough is hand made with 100% organically grown wheat, brushed with homemade garlic infused oil and salt before being topped with your choice of ingredients.
- 23 Birch Hill Road, Locust Valley, NY 11560