Best Dim Sum, Noodles & More On Long Island
Looking for the best dim sum, soup dumplings, noodles or authentic Cantonese on Long Island? We have the guide for you- whether you are looking for sweet or savory, mild or spicy- these restaurants and small shops are sure to please. Keep your phone handy because some of these spots are Instagram famous!
Fortune Wheel Restaurant- in the mood for dim sum or other authentic Cantonese foods? This is a popular and delicious eatery.
- Nassau Mall, 2601 Hempstead Turnpike #28, Levittown, NY 11756
- photo courtesy @nancyhoang
Moonstone- Celebrating the Chinese New Year with a chef's special menu including Double Happiness, Easy Fortune, Plenty of Laughter and Ever Lasting Joy.
- 14 Northern Blvd., Great Neck, NY 11021
- photo courtesy of Moonstone
Master Chef- try a variety of delicacies unlike your typical Chinese takeout including Chinese Yam with ginger sauce, pork belly and jelly fish with celery.
- 6600 Jericho Turnpike, Syosset, NY 11791
Orient Odyssey- get your Chinatown fix on the Island. Grab your dim sum as the trays pass by. Visitors have enjoyed the Zha Fun Kor and the Yang Chow fried rice.
- 511 N Broadway, Jericho, NY 11753
Precious- Newsday featured Precious and recommends the roast pork buns, the shrimp dumplings, scallion pancakes and parchment prawns.
- 504 Larkfield Rd, East Northport, NY 11731
- photo courtesy of @LiFoodie17
1089 Noodle House - this tiny spot will warm your soul with various soups and noodle options. Great spot before heading over to the Wang Center at Stony Brook University.
- 1089 Route 25A, Stony Brook, NY 11790
- photo courtesy of @alissa_cutrone
Spicy Home Tasty - the dumplings in chili oil get rave reviews here. Visitors have complimented this spot on its combination of Americanized and authentic cuisine.
- 1087 Jericho Turnpike, Commack
Jade Asian Bistro- grab your dim sum here before the parade
- 24932 Horace Harding Expy
- photo courtesy of @FoodieInLi
Kung Fu Xio Long Bao- eatery that offers dim sum, soup dumplings & uncommon, Shanghai style preparations. This spots claim to fame is their delicious chocolate dumplings.
- 59-16 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355
photo courtesy @eatglobally
New Lake Pavilion- NY Times called this spot New York's snazziest banquet -style Cantonese restaurant.
- 6015 Main St, Flushing, NY 11367
- photo courtesy of @Happea_nyc
Sifu Chio - known for their Cantonese wonton noodle soup- warm up on a cool winter day with this delectable bowl!
- 251-38 Northern Blvd, Little Neck, NY 11362
- photo courtesy of @wayneywonder29
Lan Zhou Handmade Noodle & Dumpling - the reviews are there for this tiny Chinatown spot where fans rave that you can get some of the best dumplings in the city.
- 40 Bowery St, NY, NY
photo courtesy of @briancantstopeating
Tim Ho Wan- Tim Ho Wan, the famous and popular Dim Sum Specialists from Hong Kong have created a brand that has since spread throughout Asian countries, and now features spots in the US including two locations in New York