Best Dim Sum, Noodles & More On Long Island
Looking for the best dim sum, soup dumplings, noodles or authentic Cantonese on Long Island? We have the guide for you- whether you are looking for sweet or savory, mild or spicy- these restaurants and small shops are sure to please. Keep your phone handy because some of these spots are Instagram famous!
753 Dumpling House - offering a variety of dim sum, dumpling and buns.
- 753 Franklin Ave, Franklin Square, NY 11010
- photo courtesy @Liliana B on Yelp
Delicis Legend - enjoy a variety of Sichuan dishes at this new to 2022 restaurant.
- 1230 Broadway, Hewlett, NY 11557
- photo courtesy @delicislegend
Fortune Wheel Restaurant- in the mood for dim sum or other authentic Cantonese foods? This is a popular and delicious eatery.
- Nassau Mall, 2601 Hempstead Turnpike #28, Levittown, NY 11756
- photo courtesy @nancyhoang
Moonstone- Celebrating the Chinese New Year with a chef's special menu including Double Happiness, Easy Fortune, Plenty of Laughter and Ever Lasting Joy.
- 14 Northern Blvd., Great Neck, NY 11021
- photo courtesy of Moonstone
Pearl East - This restaurant traditionally offers a special banquet menu.
- 1191 Northern Blvd, Manhasset, NY 11030
- photo courtesy of Pearl East
Chef Wang- indulge in new Sichuan cuisine and hot pots including spicy prawn puffed pasty, fried lamb w. cumin and tangy spicy happy family.
- 1902 Jericho Tpke, New Hyde Park
The Orient - offering dim sum (breakfast / lunch small plates) every day and a variety of delicious specialties.
- 623 Hicksville Road, Bethpage, NY 11714
- photo courtesy of @kikij516
Master Chef- try a variety of delicacies unlike your typical Chinese takeout including Chinese Yam with ginger sauce, pork belly and jelly fish with celery.
- 6600 Jericho Turnpike, Syosset, NY 11791
Orient Odyssey- get your Chinatown fix on the Island. Grab your dim sum as the trays pass by. Visitors have enjoyed the Zha Fun Kor and the Yang Chow fried rice.
- 511 N Broadway, Jericho, NY 11753
Albert's Mandarin Gourmet- Serving Chinese cuisine in Huntington Village specialties include Confucius Prawn, Calamari Marco Polo and Gold Coin.
- 269 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743
Ting- Offering a combination of Japanese and Chinese food- there's plenty on the menu to try and enjoy.
- 92 East Main St, Huntington, NY 11743
- photo courtesy of @FoodieInLI
Precious- Newsday featured Precious and recommends the roast pork buns, the shrimp dumplings, scallion pancakes and parchment prawns.
- 504 Larkfield Rd, East Northport, NY 11731
- photo courtesy of @LiFoodie17
1089 Noodle House - this tiny spot will warm your soul with various soups and noodle options. Great spot before heading over to the Wang Center at Stony Brook University.
- 1089 Route 25A, Stony Brook, NY 11790
- photo courtesy of @alissa_cutrone
Spicy Home Tasty - the dumplings in chili oil get rave reviews here. Visitors have complimented this spot on its combination of Americanized and authentic cuisine.
- 1087 Jericho Turnpike, Commack
Red Tiger Dumpling House - a favorite spot for soup dumplings and lunch specials.
- 1320 Stony Brook Road, Stony Brook
Asian Jewels- Yelpers happily recommend this spot even commenting that dim sum here is better than in Manhattan.
- 133-30 39th Ave, Flushing
Jade Asian Bistro- grab your dim sum here before the parade
- 24932 Horace Harding Expy
- photo courtesy of @FoodieInLi
Kung Fu Xio Long Bao- eatery that offers dim sum, soup dumplings & uncommon, Shanghai style preparations. This spots claim to fame is their delicious chocolate dumplings.
- 59-16 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355
photo courtesy @eatglobally
New Lake Pavilion - NY Times called this spot New York's snazziest banquet -style Cantonese restaurant.
- 6015 Main St, Flushing, NY 11367
- photo courtesy of @Happea_nyc
New Mulan - provides Cantonese seafood cuisine and daily Dim Sum service. Check out the Hello Kitty Dim Sum!
- photo courtesy of @diane_thefoodie
Joes Shanghai - If you want soup dumplings then this may be your favorite spot!
- 136-21 37th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
- photo courtesy of @kaseichen
Nom Wah Tea Parlor - oldest Chinatown restaurant is a must stop for fresh and consistently delicious food.
- 13 Doyes St, NY, NY 10013
Tim Ho Wan - Tim Ho Wan, the famous and popular Dim Sum Specialists from Hong Kong have created a brand that has since spread throughout Asian countries, and now features spots in the US including two locations in New York