May is National Burger Month and Huntington has many establishments with delicious craft burgers and all the fixin's on their menus.
*Warning~ looking at these images will give you the overwhelming desire to try one or more of these restaurants immediately!*
photo courtesy of Ariana Cafe
- Located at 255 Main Street, Huntington, NY
- Tip: Unique burger options including a veggie burger and a burger salad
photo courtesy of Black & Blue
- Located at 65 Wall Street, Huntington, NY
- Tip: B & B's bar menu has a classic and b&b burger. The B& B burger has pulled pork, applewood smoked bacon, crispy onions, chipotle bbq sauce on a brioche bun. Head their on the weekend for brunch for the Hangover Helper with fried egg.
- Located at 8 Wall Street, Huntington, NY
- Tip: Try the Bacon Belly Buster Burger with two Texas Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwich as buns, bacon, beef burgers and crunch onion rings
photo courtesy of Finnegans
- 5 Wall Street, Huntington, NY
photo courtesy of Meehans
- 371 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY
photo courtesy of The Rust & Gold
- 345 Main Street, Huntington, NY (faces municipal lot in the back)
- Tip: Can order your burger in single, double, or triple and add on additional options like mac and cheese and fried egg.
photo courtesy of Sap Suckers
- 278 Main Street, Huntington
photo courtesy of Stags Tap House
- 308 Main Street, Huntington
- Tip: Try the S.T.A.G.S 10 ounce beef burger with bbq pulled pork, cheddar cheese and fried onions. The homemade Tater Tots are awesome!
photo courtesy of Vauxhall
- 26 Clinton Avenue, Huntington, NY
- Tip: In the mood for spicy this burger features evil sal spicy ghost pepper marmalade, vinegar, onion crisps, pepper jack on a pretzel bun
Where to get the best burgers for grilling...
- 212 Wall Street, Huntington, NY
- 205 Wall Street, Huntington, NY