Golf Courses On Long Island
We're lucky to have so many wonderful courses here in the area...so get out this summer and hit the links!
Some quick facts about Long Island Golf:
- There are more than 140 public & private golf courses across LI
- Long Island has hosted 8 US Open Championships - 2 of which have been held at the Black Course
- Montauk Downs is considered one of America's top public courses
- Jones Beach has an 18-hole pitch and putt golf course
- The first golf tournament for women was held in 1895 on LI
Golf Courses and Private Clubs on Long Island:
photo courtesy of NYS Parks
- A public golf course featuring five 18-hole regulation golf courses including the renowned Black Course
- Address: 99 Quaker Meetinghouse Road, Farmingdale, NY 11735
photo courtesy of Crab Meadow Gold Course
- Beautiful North Shore golf courses with views of Long Island Sound. Town of Huntington provides discounted greens fees for residents with the purchase of a Huntington Town Golf Card.
- Address: 220 Waterside Road, Northport, NY 11768
- A private, member-owned club set in an historic village on Long Island’s North Shore, the Huntington Country Club is a place of local pride and storied tradition. Established in 1910, the Club celebrated its Centennial year with a beautifully renovated Clubhouse, entering a new century of gracious service and enjoyment for its members and their guests.
- Address 483 Main St, Huntington, NY
photo courtesy of Dix Hills Park Golf Course
- Par 31 layout rolls through Dix Hills Park and is sure to please just about any level of golfer. Also enjoy a relaxing nine hole round with friends.
- Address: 575 Vanderbilt Pwky, Dix Hills, NY 11746
photo courtesy of Heartland Golf Park
- No time to play during the day, tee up at night at Long Island's only golf course with automatic tee-up system.
- Address: 1 Executive Drive, Edgewood, NY 11717
photo courtesy of Oyster Bay
- Situated on 121 acres, this 18-hole, par 70 championship golf course features narrow fairways, water holes, sand and grass bunkers as well as a putting green. Twilight Golf is available June 1 through September 5th, Tuesdays through Sundays.
1 Horse Hollow Road, Locust Valley, NY 11560
T. (516) 676-1405
150 Piping Rock Road, Locust Valley, NY 11560
T. (516) 676-2332
109 Lattingtown Road Glen Cove, New York 11542
T. (516) 676-0550
Need To Improve Your Golf Game?
photo courtesy of Golf & Body
- Head on over to Golf & Body for one-on-one physical, golf lessons and simulators, junior golf winter programs and message therapy.
- 52 Wall Street, Huntington, NY 11743
Looking for a Golf Camp for your children and teens?
- Town of Huntington Summer Camps- the Town of Huntington runs eight different summer full day camps and eight half day programs. The programs run in different settings and offer a variety of different types of camps including ones for golf typically held at Dix Hills Park (pages 71-74)
Topgolf - Long Island