One of the many reasons to be lucky to live here is the world class diverse dining that the Huntington/Five Harbor area has to offer. And Long Island Restaurant Week, January 21st-28th, is the perfect time to experience amazing 3 course prix-fixe meals for only $28.95 (Saturday till 7pm).
*(please note, entrees pictured & listed may not currently be on menus or included in restaurant week)
photo courtesy of Honu Kitchen & Cocktails
So don't make dinner this week...make reservations!
The only problem is with over 150 restaurants participating and over 10 being in the Huntington/Five Harbors area it will be tough to decide where to go. It's no surprise that Huntington is considered the "Little Big Apple"- the restaurants in Huntington are eclectic- you can find just about any cuisine you are looking for- FADO (Portuguese), Jonathan's Ristorante (Italian) , Honu (New American), Besito (Mexican), and Radio Radio (Southern) just to name a few. Long Island Restaurant Week is a great opportunity to go to old favorites or try something new.
Here are some of our agents and admins favorites... (please note, entrees and even restaurants may not currently be on menus or included in restaurant week)
- Jonathan's "Speck e Burrata" is delicious with ample slices of prosciutto and the "Risotto con Funghi" is creamy and delicious.
- Mill Pond's sushi is note worthy especially the Monster Roll which is always a favorite.
- Black & Blue rocks the arancini and asian lacquered short rib appetizers. You may want to order multiple orders of the seasonal ravioli because its awesome!
- Honu is a go-to crowd pleaser and the peking duck spring rolls and pumpkin ravioli won't disappoint.
- Grasso's zucchini linguine will appeal whether you are seeking a vegetarian option or not. The cavatelli bolognese is also a tried and true option for frequent visitors. The salads are an office favorite as well.
photo courtesy of Mill Pond in Centerport
Follow us on instagram @luckytolivehere and share pictures of your favorite restaurant that is participating in Long Island Restaurant Week and why you feel lucky to eat there using #LTLHWinter2018
Bon Appetit :)
Stay a While:
May is National Burger Month and Huntington has many establishments with delicious craft b...
Lucky to have fabulous waterview & outdoor dining restaurants in the Huntington - Five...
In Huntington, we're fortunate to have a huge variety of restaurants to choose from, a...