Open houses are opportunities for both buyers and sellers, especially in today’s market! It’s the one shot you have to make a lasting first impression.
33 Northwood Circle, Huntington
Here’s our Top 5 list for running a successful open house:
1. Presentation, Presentation, Presentation - You wouldn’t show up to a job interview in a wrinkled suit, a stained top, or without a resume. For us, the same philosophy applies to marketing and presenting your home. We have professional photographs done, and then we take the time to edit each photo and make sure your home is ready for its' close up! Getting ready for an open house can be stressful for some homeowners, but it does not have to be! We like to arrive early and help you clear any clutter or straighten up from a busy morning. We love our clients and their homes, so going above and beyond for them is our pleasure. Your home is a presentation of us as well!
Dining Room - 33 Northwood Circle
2. Knowledge Is King - We know our listings inside and out. We study all of the facts like we are prepping for a final exam. It’s not enough to know the big things, but we make sure to know the little things too! Where are the local markets? What are the highlights of the neighborhood? What school district is the neighborhood zoned for? What are the utility expenses? Where is the nearest playground, library, hiking trail or police station? What are the taxes and have they been grieved?
There is nothing worse than showing up to an open house unprepared. We never want to say “I don’t know.” At Lucky To Live Here Realty, we not only sell your home, we also sell the lifestyle!
Brochure - 33 Northwood Circle
3. Atmosphere - There’s no place like home! We make your home feel alive. Warmth, cleanliness, and a fresh attitude go a long way. You want people to walk into your home and feel the energy. We thank people for coming, smile, laugh, and make them feel comfortable being in your home. We bring fresh flowers, play music and set the tone for success. You don't get a second chance to make a first impression.
4. Spread the word - We go above and beyond when marketing your home! We don’t just rely on our local MLS and websites like Zillow or Trulia to bring the buyers down. We utilize an exclusive platform that focuses heavily on social media marketing to help get those potential buyers through the door. We also have an amazing hyper-local email newsletter that goes out weekly to thousands of buyers. Your buyers are actively searching online and we are actively targeting them.
Facebook Paid Promotion - 33 Northwood Circle
5. Prompt follow-ups - At the end of the day, it’s all about the follow through and we specialize in following up with each and every buyer and agent that walks through your door. We request valid feedback to provide to our sellers so they have an understanding of what is being discussed about their home. Transparency is key for a smooth transaction and which is exactly how we navigate a sale with our clients.
Want to see how it’s done? Come visit us and the rest of the Lucky To Live Here Team at Open Houses this weekend.